Plug In ECU’S
Link PlugIn ECUs totally replace the original factory ECU, in the original location. Fast install, full engine management, tuning solution!
Where possible, the factory enclosure is reused and a replacement board is supplied which the installer swaps for the original factory board inside the original enclosure. Where this is not possible due to the design of the factory ECU, the Link ECU is supplied in a full or partial replacement enclosure.All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.
- ATOM – What a entry level ECU Should be.
- STORM – If it’s value for money your after, then the storm is for you, with the most advanced G4+ Tuning features
- FURY – Onbaord digital wideband
- XTREME – Premium ECU, With more inputs, built in E-throttle & all the motorsport features including anti-lag & traction control
- THUNDER – The biggest most advanced ECU Yet
- FORCE GDI – Our first build ECU Built specially to control gasoline direct injection engines
- MONSOON (NEW) – Monsoon
- Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
- Gearshift Control
- Launch Control
- VVT Control
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- G4+ KUROFUNE ECU
The Kurofune is Link’s first G4+ ECU built to run off adapter looms.Meaning there is already a host of aftermarket adapter looms for all types of Japanese cars that will plug straight into your car and straight into the Kurofune.
This also means that the Kurofune is a ready made replacement for other aftermarket ECUs that share that same wiring set-up.
PowerSport Plugin Ecu’s
RZR900 Vi-PEC Powersports ECU – #iPPZKey Features
- Includes motor sport features such as anti-lag and launch control
- Barometric pressure compensation
- Display engine data on Android and iPhone (OBD adapter accessory required)